Christmas trees do not start fires, people do!
• Check all electric lights and connections before decorating.
• NEVER use lights with worn or frayed cords.
• NEVER use lighted candles on your tree.
• Don’t overload the electrical outlets.
• Place your Christmas tree away from fireplaces, radiators, television sets, and other heat sources. These elements can prematurely dry out your tree.
• ALWAYS make sure that your tree has plenty of water to prevent drying.
• ALWAYS turn off all decorations before going to bed at night or anytime you leave home.
Less than 0.0004% of Real Christmas Trees used each year are ignited in home fires and NEVER has a Real Christmas Tree caused or started a fire. Even though the chance of a Christmas Tree fire is very slim, ensure that your Real Christmas tree stays fresh and away from heat sources and fire hazards.